Enjoy factory grade 300 AAC Blackout Re-Formed brass shells for your reloading needs.
All our reconditioned brass cases adhere to industry standards, are within SAAMI Specs and preferred by many ammunition manufacturers in the United States.
WE NEVER USE BLANKS TO REFORM 300 AAC Blackout
Our cases are first machine sorted to remove wrong calibers, rocks & dirt. After the initial sort, all cases go through a pre-wash.
After the pre-wash, all cases are hand inspected and only the best ones are chosen to re-form to 300 AAC.
Steps taken to re-form 300 AAC Blackout brass shells:
- Roll sized to original SAAMI specs
- Full length sized with a Carbide Die
- Pressure checked for cracks
- Primer pockets are reamed to remove all primer crimp
- Trimmed to 1.355 +/- 0.002
- Case mouth expanded to correct diameter
- Washed to a new look
- Instantly dried for a spotless shine
- Hand inspected and quality controlled
- Annealing is optional
Our brass cases are 100% loadable and will chamber and cycle your gun perfectly.
We always add one extra case per 100!